Robisme
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Rob,

I've got a Marantz 2238B, original owner. The power switch seems to be broken, and lord knows this guy could use a tune up. I'm in Berkeley. Do you take on projects like this? What kind of cost would it take? Thanks.
    i see you like sansui stuff,i also like the look and sound of it ,i picked this up ,you may be interested in the model as is a rare peice,
    qa-6000,ill post some pics for you if you would like to see it ,i got it up and running and it is almost brand new in cond,

mike
    Hi Rob,

Send $10 to my Paypal at pnader242@yahoo.com
    and I will ship you one toggle from a Sansui 9090.
    Please include your shipping address.

Thanks,
    Pete
    ------------------------

Any chance you could list one for $10 shipped? If so, could you pick a nice one?
    I am restoring a 9090 for someone that was beat up during a burglary.

Thank you,
    Rob - Robisme on AK.
    Hi Rob
    I bought that Marantz 2325 from Richard in Oakland anyways in my post you said you might have that dial bezel??
    Also any chance of an orig manual?
    Looks like a few lights are acting up when i picked the 2325 up at Richard we noticed the phono light and aux seem to be intermittent any idea of what it could be???
    any chance of having a very nice top grill with orig paint and orig manual for my Pioneer sx 1250??? Thanks For the help! Take care Jim
    408-497-8972
    Hi Rob, I recently got a qr-6500 and one of the tuner strings is broken. It's the one on the far right that is connected to the dial. I was wondering since you said that you wouldn't have been able to restring it had you not had another one to look at, if you have any close up photos of a correctly strung qr-6500. I tried the other night to fix it and it's the only thing left that's wrong with it. Any info you can offer would be much appreciated. Thanks, Brandon
    Greetings from Sactown once again, Robisme. Just wanted to send annual thanks for them Sansui SP-2500s! Four years-n-still rockin' via Kenwood 5150! Pax-y-amore to thee-n-thyne once again para Sactown!!!
    hello robisme. I'm jkcoondog which you helped me on a sansui I had that needed a relay. well this is not about the sansui, but I think I seen a post of yours about a Yammie that went intooverload mode. Did you ever resolve that issue? Just wondering cause I have a 1040 that just did that and posted it in the yammie section. Do you have any thoughts about what that may be? Avionic is helping me a little bit on the yammie forum. Thinks its probably the STK-0070 and 80 IC's. thanks again for the help with the 881
    Greetings from Sactown, Robisme. Hope you're in robust health. Just wanted to say thanks once again for those killer SP-2500s. Two years on & they're still rockin' strong. Sounds dyno-myte via Kenwood KR-5150 amplification! 73s from Sactown!!!
    Man I have been very sick with the flu, I was very lucky and feeling a lot better now,I have not had a chance to get back to it I may just take it in for repair unless I can con one of you guys to fix it for me I dont want to get rid of it and my guy just fixs whats wrong I like to have it completly gone through caps and all that need to restore it I have the tuner also.Thanks Rob for the concern.
    hey. this is switchboy. my address is inkboy1@msn.com. drop me a line and i'll send my street address. i'm happy to pay for the switch and will send you a paypal pmt if you'll give me your address.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom