Galaxie65
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi - I saw a thread where you said you had some schematics and info on the Heathkit Legato HH-1-CM speakers. I am picking some up on Sunday and would love it if you could share any of the information you have on these (like the cabinet schematic)? Any idea of their value? Thank you!
    I'm interested in the 551 phono pre. I'm also in Denver. Any further discount to not have to go through hassle of shipping? I could pick up.
    Indeed I've heard that it's a horrible idea, however alot of folks appear to disregard that. Ohh well I'll stick to the EPI's lol
    * Beware stacking the ohm F's. Reccomended against in general, because crap (deteriourated surrounds, etc.) may fall into the spider if not kept upright.
    I have a friend who's having a milestone birthday in April.
    I'd like to give him a turntable and receiver or int amp along with some vinyl I bought at the show.
    Whatcha got that didn't sell?
    the speakers you posted on awhile back look like the ones on the set of VH-1's That Metal Show....the ones with all the drivers...dont know if ya noticed.
    Yeah I'm interested, are you firm on the 250 for it? I'm not trying to low ball ya, just found out I won an auction on ebay for the D5000. So I'd like to have both. I live in Denver, Colorado so I'm curious what shipping would be. My cell is 720-240-3776 in case you would rather call over email. Either works for me!
    A friend told me you was looking for a Pioneer Sx-D7000. I have one Im selling it will need some work. It works. Ive been using it about 2 years I cleaned the controls about a year ago. The one main issue is the lights on the FM buttons for the saved stations stay lite up all the time. Just let me know. I live in raleigh NC also have it on Raleigh Craigslist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom