prisoners
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’ll take the 6800 if we could pony express it to Nashville, I had one that took a voltage hit from a storm and went down, loved that amp
    Oops forgot. Leaving for holiday early tomorrow w/o internet access until I get back on Jan 01.

If you get back to me today I'll PayPal (ff) this evening.

Here's my office address:

Barclays
    Daniel Deverell
    745 7th Avenue
    18th floor
    NY NY 10019

917 865 5517
    Sorry, the first part of the post did not appear. I am going to digitize a large LP collection and load it onto a NAS to play through my system. I will need to...
    update my late 90's ROTEL preamp which is marginal at best. The power amp (a 980 BX) is a pretty good 100 watt amp. I have been looking for a better preamp. I am considering one of the four as follows: 1. a Peachtree Nova with built in DAC, but no phono stage, 2. a Parasound P5 which has both DAC and a phono stage, 3. a used acurus RLII, which will need outboard DAC and phono, and 4. a used Cary SLP30, again, needing outboard DAC and phono. The peachtree and the Parasound are new design and current production. The Cary is a tube preamp, and the acurus is an older solid state design. Do any of these standout in your mind a superior? They are all about $1,000 all in. I am driving a pair of Heresy bookshelf speakers. The turntable is a Rega Planar 2. Any insight would be appreciated.
    Hi,
    I'll take the Pioneer timer. My shipping info is:
    Jim Sullivan
    49 Hampshire Rd.
    Mahwah, NJ 07430-2562
    (201) 540-9090

PayPal okay, or do you prefer another way?
    Thnx again,
    Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom