Franksta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi FRanksta,
    DO you still have scanned a user/owners manual for the Teac V-95RX? I just bought one but have some operational problems.. If you can help I wiill be very appreciated. Thanks in advance! Marek
    Hey Franksta,
    I think that might me my Zero100 that you have. I never saw another one fitted with an ADC 25 since they will not operate without a tapered shim under the carrier (the stylus frame hits the lead-in groove) Of what was available back then, it was the smoothest with the best high frequency extension. If you can get replacement stylus at that price, it is a bargain today despite being more than the cartridge itself was back in the early 70's.
    Hi Franksta. Do you still have the Dynaco D-20XL speakers? How do they compare to the 25XLs? Thanks. Don
    Hi Franksta--I see in an old post that you have an Onkyo TA-2600 cassette deck. Any chance that you have the owners manual? I can't seem to find one anywhere, and I'd be interested in a copy if you're willing....thx, brad.
    Hey Franksta!
    1coolcat is coming down this weekend to help me figure out my router problem trying to hook up my PS3 to the net. I can't wait! Thanks for all the info in the forums!
    Denny
    Greetings Franksta
    I have noticed a few posts of yours and would like to follow-up on the Infinity Qa post. I stumbled on a pair myself ... drivers in great condition - cabinets not so much. Did you apply a new laminate on yours (the topic of discussion on the post) - if so how did it turn out?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom