Arkay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Arkay,

You have a typo in your Sig...... you are the Gold Standard around here for typing - so I'm not going to let you slip :)

PS I can't send you a PM - because you allocation is full !

Kind regards,

John
    Hi Arkay,

Seems like the best DJ turntable is Technics or Vestax,
    and for non-DJ turntables, seems like Pro-Ject or MusicHall?

Do you have any experiences on any of them?

Best Regards,
    Johney
    Hello ARKAY

Would you happen to know anything about an ARKAY SA-25 int. amp? If so would you recommend it, is it worth getting? I can’t find any information on the web so I thought ill bother you instead. Or should I understand that just because your nick is ARKAY doesn’t mean......
    Hi Lee,

I sent you a follow up email yesterday. :D Nice to meet you by the way.
    Hope you get better soon.

Best Regards,
    Johney
    Hi there,

My name is Johney and I am also from Hong Kong. I was told by one of the forum member here at AudioKarma.org that you may be able to help me out in picking the right turntable for my vinyl collection.
    I would be really greatful if you can contact me directly.

My email is jch02140_AT_gmail_DOT_com

Best Regards,
    Johney Choi
    Hey lee, I'm out here. Just got back from apliu st. And wow, there is so much vintage hi-fi gear out here!
    Arkay, you can message me directly via my contact info, or email me: nemir@hotmail.com.

Cheers!
    Hallo Arkay. Do you still have time to show people around hifi places in HK? I am very keen, as I am in the process of moving here. In town until april 20th this trip. Would be fantastic if you had some time before then, or when I return in June.
    If you delete some old messages out of your inbox, you should be able to receive more private messages.
    Hi Arkay,

I've noticed from your postings that you're in HK. I'll be heading out to HK Apr 9-23 to visit my grandparents. Are there any good audio places that you would recommend for vintage gear? I already plan to visit the shop that can fix the Infinity polydomes. If there's anything you want from the states that I can bring for you that's reasonably sized let me know. I also read that you resell gear. If I'm lucky, maybe you'll have something I want? Thanks for your time.

Thomas
    Peter: Yes, but can't do anything with them until the next time I move...they need a bigger space than I'm now living in. Planning to move back to a bigger place when the current lease expires; then they'll get pulled out of storage and put into use.
    Hi Nick! Thanks for the message. We're fine. I assume your concern stems from the tsunami. Hong Kong is far enough away from Japan, and any tidal waves were largely blocked by the Japanese islands themselves, Taiwan, and the curvature of the Chinese coast, so we didn't really notice a thing. Life as usual, except for all the horrific scenes on the news coming from Japan. Thanks for your concern, though; it's really appreciated.
    Hey man just been thinking about you. Hope you and your loved ones are ok! Praying for ya:)

-Nick
    Hi Arkay!
    I was checked my mailbox again,but new messages not received(just another portion of spam :) )
    HI Sergei!

Nice to know that you made it here. I wrote you an email a couple days ago, and have been waiting for you to contact me, wondering why you hadn't called or emailed. I was even thinking about going by your hotel tomorrow to see if you'd arrived. I'll send you another email shortly, in case my first one didn't get through.

We can meet up tomorrow (Wednesday) evening, or on Thursday. I'll send you details by email. Hope to see/meet you soon!

Arkay
    Hi Arkay!
    We are already in Hong Kong. Where you can find free time for meetings?
    My email: mmcpinin@gmail.com
    With best regard, Sergei.
    Hi Arkay!
    Thank you for rapid response! We'll stay in Hong Kong on 6 March to 11 March, in Metropark Hotel Mongkok. My email: mmcpinin@gmail.com
    Здравствуйте, Sergei!

Добро пожаловать в Гонконг! I'll be happy to meet with you, and show you some places for buying used audio gear in Hong Kong.

I'll probably be busy working much of the day on the 6th, but can arrange free time to meet you from Monday the 7th onward. Can you tell me how to contact you? What hotel/district will you be staying in? Do you have an email address or phone number I can reach you at, to arrange a time for meeting?

С уважением,
    Arkay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom