RayW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    Would you open page under name is " sansui audio " on main page of audiokarma.
    regards
    Hi Ray,

I mistyped the title to this barter town post: "WTB/WTT: Quad of EL34/6BQ5 & 2x 12DW7/7247"

Can you change it to "WTB/WTT: Quad of EL84/6BQ5 & 2x 12DW7/7247" please?

Thanks,

Rob
    Hello Ray, I just posted in Introductions as CV-ZBWRET and would like to change the title line from "introductions" which I mistakenly entered to : Greetings from south-central NH. Could you make this change, I can't figure out how to. Thanks, CV.
    I am sorry to the group for posting this, most likely in the wrong place, but the thread was closed and wanted to express my experiance. Thanks again and hope to post more often, learn the ropes of posting photos and be included in your discussions.
    So I contacted Rob via email and asked him to send me a final bill and I would pay for it within a few days, then the same day, I receive an email back indicating the unit was shipped with a tracking number, package and insured as I requested he do. Now if you’re all with me here, the man sent the receiver before I gave him any money… Yes that’s crazy, but he did it and I in return held up my side and paid him. Now this is not an action of somebody that is a thief or con artist is it? So you ask, did I like the service and final product, the answer would be a BIG YES. I wanted to display some photos and more about my experience, but I need to get my speakers done!
    . I found him to be very helpful with all my questions and answered his emails swiftly. So as it went, I decided to have him do the work, read his policies and completely understood the long wait, although not happy, I understood. Then I had an idea, I would buy another unit (2265B) and have somebody local to do the work faster, so I could get my “Audio fix” as my wife put it. Now for the good part, I sent my unit to him and waited, went to another local guy and gave him my other unit to fix, but not fully recondition. So as it went, just before Christmas, I received an email that my unit was to be sent out that day!.... Continued next
    PLEASE POST THIS! Thanks. Hello all! My name is Robert J. from Houston Texas. I am a new member and this is my first post. Several months ago I got “The bug” to get back into the Audio World and try and recreate my youth! My wife tells me I’m going through a mid life crises. One of the first stops I made was to this and a few other forums to find out all about vintage audio and if everybody was having a good time! Well after some research and deciding what system I was going to put together, I made Marantz my choice along with a pair of Klipsch Chorus speakers modified with Bob Crites parts. So as it went, I looked around the web on Criegslist, Audiogon and a few others and found a Marantz 2285 in what I can best describe as “Mint” Now during this process , I had the pleasure of communicating via email with Robert Bowdish from IREBUILDMARANTZ.COM . ...Continued next
    Hey Ray,
    Do you still have plans for the Shamrock SE-1 that you would be able to e-mail me? I know that post was awhile ago, but I just came across it and would love to look at building these speakers...
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Hi ray
    Thanks for the responce. I did try to get a hold of SAE man but no answer. well I will have to keep trying. Hope all is well,are you going to AK fest this year? If yes I will see you .Have a great weekend and thanks again
    Mike
    Hey Mike,
    He said he sold out of it and can't get it anymore. If you want some you'll have to look up Saeman on the Lansing Heritage Forum. Hope that helps!
    HI Ray
    Just wondering if you can get a hold of zilch for me.I have been sending him messages for the blue JBL grill cloth. he said that ric reisen is now his rep,I have sent him many messages and nothing. If possible can you find out from zilch whats happening.Can I call you.My cell is 630-913-1704. Thanks
    Mke
    Hi Ray, Since the PM is down I thought I would post here to see if you rec'd the CD I sent you. Clyde
    Wacky looking? Wacky concept? Wacky owner? Which flavor ya looking for? I've been known to do things like put a small "full range" driver in a coconut and of course there's the boomboxa rustica. Whatcha got in mind?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom