dnewma04
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I would like some advice from an AK member. I am going to sell my vintage car stereo system that has been sitting in boxes for 25+ years. I'm going to sell my Alpine 7307 and 3002 amp as one auction on eBay; these EPI LS-70 along with 2 pairs of EPI LS-35 and the EPI LS Level Control System (attenuator) as a second auction and the EPI LS-81 as a third auction. I'm not sure if it's OK with AK, but I would like to make a post/thread to let AK members know when I am listing these items on eBay. Is that OK with AK and how would you post/ thread it; what category would you post/thread it in to get to the members that might be interested?
    Hi,
    The title of my "V ger 16 minutes, 38 seconds" is bothering me, and wrong. I made a correction in a post, but could you or Urizen change the title word "minutes" to hours, and "seconds" to minutes?

Thanks!
    Tyler
    I saw your post about doing mods to Klipsch Cornwalls. I also see you are in Michigan? I'm in Michigan near Lansing and have a pair of 86 CW II's. Interested in your info on mods for them.

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Hey Administrator buddy! I am unable to view the links on several threads in the speaker forum. Can you determine why? Here is a thread that I seem to have particular difficulty with. http://audiokarma.net/forums/showthread.php?t=158176 Yes. I have tried shutting down all windows, logging in to AK , and viewing those anew-to no avail. Please let me know if I need to do something. Is this a subscription issue? Thanks, Paul
    Dave,
    Next time an order is going to be placed for the components to build the indignia speakers, I would like to get in on the action. That is, of course, if you are still leading the chaotic confusion of that type of order. BTW, that is a scary-looking doll head on your avatar!
    Paul
    Dave,

If your still interested in helping AK and building up some interest in the outriggers I would still be interested in a pair for $100.
    I see my JBL thread got deleted.It was not my intent to be a stirring up crap thread. Ron
    how interesting- i was just turned onto mitch hedburg last week. that guy was a full blown genius- in my modest opinion.
    thank you for your response.
    a friend of mine gigs with qsc speakers- it's hard to tell what i think of them, as i'm not the one turning the knobs. perhaps some more investigation is in order?
    one of the reasons i want to build my own boxes, is the $$$ savings. i've built quite a few through the years and i really enjoy it. maybe i also enjoy the snob appeal of having something that doen't have a name brand on the outside of it. yuck yuck.

thanks again-

tom edgcomb
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom