shelly_d
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw the avatar, too, and the bit about planes with props. I'm a plane buff, engineer, and former Private pilot. I love the WWI and WWII stuff. My dad was in WWII. I like old-tek. I'm sure that's why I'm drawn to tubes. My latest kick is restoring 1960 vintage console amplifiers.
    Couldn't help but notice your avatar. Nice choice. It reminded me that not only am I the only person I know that still messes around with a record player, I am the only one I know who knows anything about WWII aviation.
    Hi: I couldn't help but notice the belt problem that you had with you Luxman DZ-122 CD player. I am having the same problem. It would be greatfully appreciated if you could let me know where you got your new belt and also the size of it.

I was very close to retiring the Luxman CD player. I have had it since 1991. I purchased a new Denon and it does not sound as good. I am now trialing a Sim Audio Moon Cd-1 (sells for $1500.00 ) and we can't hear a noticeable difference between the Luxman and the Moon. The Luxman is a wonderful CD player.

Many thanks

Richard Grant
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom