Kegger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After looking at my final power supply and the amp circuit, should I isolate the amp circuit ground from the chassis ground? I will ground the chassis with the AC input green wire ground. What do think? The power supply has been posted previously.
    Hey Paul,

I found some really nice Power switches. I would be happy to drop them off to see if they would work for you?
    Send me a text at 330-414-0755
    Hey big guy,

Over the past two days I've had 2 or 3 posts deleted. I understand all but one of them- it was from my "Macabre Song" thread. I did not think anything violated rules. Could you clue me in?

Thanks,
    Tyler
    Paul, just a reminder that a few of us are getting together Saturday. Anytime after noon. 1431 Marywood Dr. R.O. 48067
    Hope to see ya.
    Dave Millon
    Hi...I had the opportunity to meet you at the audiofest and you mentioned some tubes that would replace my EL34s in a Jolida Amp that would tone down the midrange, and I didn't write it down. Could you tell me again please?
    Hello,
    Regarding the thread you terminated "what to do with these Akai amps". I have exchanged emails with the tech and would like to share them...What needs to happen to reopen the thread?
    Hello Paul,

Found your name when I searched for Golden Tube Audio SE-100. I have one that has a sever feedback hum at start up and then goes to away after a couple of minutes. At this point it has a low level hum on one channel. Can you help? I have had the amp for 15 years and would consider a rebuild if you feel it is required.

Please let me know,

Arnie
    hey Paul,
    Drop me a note about amp parts and this weekend's SMAC please. pentode@netscape.com Pix put in 6CB5 amp thread...:)

Douglas
    Paul I'm selling off my Scott integrated along with 4 tube amps that were pulls.$360.00 will take it all.LMK if your interested.
    Stan
    Hi there, I don't know if I'm too late for this, but I hit the Pay button, and donated $25 last night, and would like to be a subscriber, but I didn't do it through my user CP, as I was supposed to. Oops! I'd really like to see my name in red! Thanks, Darcy
    Kegger:

I was wondering if you still have the Thorens TD 145 that you had at the Sept. swap meet for sale. I have a cousin who is interested. If so, could you tell me what you are asking for it and what cartridge does it have.

Thanks,

Dale
    Kegger was wondering if u could help me out here i am a bit confused on these caps .
    Can u tell me which direction to install them ? thanks
    here is a thread i started today sprague cap replacements directional?
    in the DIY forum

Thanks
    Chris
    Lets see if this makes any sense to you
    ASTRYON
    Type EY
    30 MF 500 VDC w/symbol that looks like half circle
    30 MF 500VDC "/symbol triangle
    6244 Made In USA
    For 85c OPER
    Stan
    Listening to the amp with EL34's , 6P3S tubes should arrive tomorrow. Are you going to post the design to the forum?
    I'm collecting AK friends who have magnavox 128/132/142.... I have 4 of them, working on getting them up and running.
    good day did you ever get your type g hammond amp work out for mono block use ?

I have a pair I would like to mod to use for HiFi

any help would be great

dequilo@gmail.com

thanks

Brian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom