kvflyer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi KVFlyer, I was wondering if you still have the assembly manual and schematics for the Knight KG-250. I just inherited my grandfather's table and amp, and the Knight amp needs some TLC.
    Found your thread on the knight kg250. I just came across a pair with a couple kg50 tuners. Wondering if you could email me a copy of the assembly manual, or any pertinent info. Thanks.
    Joe, mesheske2@sbcglobal.net
    I'm looking for help restoring an HH Scott 380 Stereomaster receiver. I do have schematics, but I'd be interested in any service or operator manuals you may have. I'm an electrical engineer living a stones throw from Catonsville (Elkridge). Let me know if you can be of help. Many thanks - Jim.
    Hello, I am new to audiokarma, this is my first message. I am looking for help, it is very difficult find info re H H Scot 345. I have bought one for restoration, nice looking, but in terrible condition underneaht. Missing resistors, capacitors, cuted wires ... it is a detective job. My most important question : in the schematic I have downloaded from internet is the center tap of the OT primary winding not connected!! Is it possible? How is PP working? I would very appreciate your answer. Koloman (in Switzerland)
    hello you posted a thing about my tube amp I Found awhile back and I Now have the money to work on it and the tools Variac etc

And I Was looking at the thing and noticed what you said

"Looks like someone substituted a Sarks Tarzian diode pair in place of the GZ34? Some kind of aftermarket or something created by the original owner?"

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3179739&postcount=9

And I Was just wondering if That's Good Or bad should I Remove it or what should I Do do you think ? but it is home made it looks like
    HI KVFlyer
    I have been looking for a copy of a Scott 299 owners manual for some time on ebay. I need to set my Bias. I got a photfacts but it is very vague on how to do it.Can you help me.I hear d the orgional scott version is easier to understand and more detailed.
    Mike
    Hey There.
    I've read alot of your info on Scott amps and wanted to thank you for sharing!
    Also wondered where in the world you came up with the service manuals?
    I've been trying to track one down for some time for my 299c.
    Thanks again for all of your insight!
    Mike
    hello - i would like to ask you a question. i have been unsuccessful in trying google down a parts list and owners manual for my scott 340B. any idea where i can find these. some of the electronic parts in the 340b i have never seen before.
    appreciate it.
    regards
    paul dow
    dunedin, fl 34698
    727 734 7733
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom