spartanmanor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have some Rectilinear III's in great shape. Any intrest? Not looking for much $ Thanks
    Les in Olney, MD aka alwayslooking
    I would like the following CDs:

Fastball - All The Pain Money Can Buy
    Matchbox 20 - Yourself or Someone Like You
    Violent Femmes - Add it UP
    Third Eye Blind - 3b

Please send me a total and the email address that you want the PayPal payment sent to
    I always enjoy your posts. The only idler machines I've owned were all Duals. Not quite as nice as your TT's.
    Sorry for backing out of the tape swap at this late date but circumstances beyond my control deem it so. I'll stay tuned in when i can to keep up with what's going on. I would like to be added back in at a later time if possible. Thanks for all you guys and gals do.
    dude, the head stabbing avatar is awesome, i just new justine and blondie were going to come to blows eventually. can you make them kiss next?
    Good evening,
    I was told by Merrylander that you may be able to recommend a Tech in Springfield VA. I am hoping to take delivery of a Sansui AU-517; the problem is that it needs some work,caps most likely, I also have the TU-517 that could use an alignment. I live in Southern VA but have many ties in the Northern VA area. I will be having the unit shipped in from California I would much prefer to drive it peacefully to where it needs to be for service. I am way down near North Carolina so my neighbor to the south is an option as well. I get nervous when I start thinking about heavy vintage electronics in cardboard boxes. I start thinking of the old American Tourister commercials with the suitcases in the Gorilla cages.
    Pardon me for just dropping in on you like this, but can you help?
    Hi Spartanmoor.

I was wondering if you have a high res version of your avatar picture.

I used to be a phono cartridge designer at Shure. I used two TD-124 turntables at my test bench. I used those for all design testing.

Les
    Craig, I would love to hang out with you and the Shady Dell sounds like a blast! I have great memories of Bisbee and would love to make some new ones. Of course if you ever make it to the East Coast you know who to call.
    The pleasure is all mine David and thanks for the Shady Dell reminder! I'd love to have a Mafioso gathering and rent the whole place out for a long weekend, I've had friends do it and they were allowed to get pretty wild late into the night, as long as a *wink* extra security deposit was flashed to the owners! They had a blast and nothing was damaged (well maybe some headaches, quickly erased by a little hair of the dog:) ) The perfect setting, Vintage trailers + the Bus!! Vintage rigs, Vintage tunes ++ Good folks, of course James and You and the Mrs's are invited!! I'm thinkin' Oct '09, Bisbee's 5,000ft, so much cooler than Tucson around that time! If ya have any ideas on the subject please feel free to add.

Craig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom