fiddlefye
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You purchased a Fidelity Research FR 24-Mk2. It appears you no longer own it. . . did you sell it because it was not good or just not a fit for your intended cartridges? If I purchased one it would be on a Thorens TD 125 Mk I. The FR 24 would replace an Audio Craft AC300 unipivot.
    fiddlefye
    fiddlefye
    I still have it, on a Thorens TD-125 in the living room system. I also have an Audiocraft, strange to say - AC-400C. That one is looking for a spot to get used at the moment as it got replaced by a Jelco TK-950L.
    Reactions: Muser
    Hello,
    I am interest and will pick Braun PS-500. Can you give little review about this turntable, I saw you have use this turntable. Thank you
    Hi! I read your comment on Technics SL-D2 turntable and how it worls fine after cleaning the speed adjustment post. I git the same turntable from my friend for free because after a while of usng it starts to slow down. I was wondering if you could tell what is needed for cleaning that post, if I happen to have the same problem. I have never opened a turntable before.

Best regards,
    Emil Forsbom
    Hello, I notice we both reside in good ole Windsor, ON. I wonder if we have met. I am currently a professional musician and of course music lover-audiophile. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Cheers,
    DAvid
    I misunderstood which driver in my vandersteens to flip before.... How did you remove the rear firing one? It was glued in and I didn't want to mess with it. Will I need to re-glue? How can I lenthen the wires inside if need be? I don't have a soldering iron
    I am located near Windsor, and need help finding a repair person for my receivers and amps etc. , can you help me find a person ?
    Hi,

I noticed your thread on your Accuphase E-202 and as I've been interested in possible replacing my somewhat bright Sansui G-9000 with an E-202, I'm wondering what conclusion you came to regarding the sound of this amp. Did you ever recap it and come away with a sound that you liked?

Thanks,
    corbin
    Hello I was pointed your way by a fellow AK member for help with a TT. I have a Harman Kardon T60 that looses a channel when playing but when I touch anywhere on the base of the tone aram around the anti skate the channel comes back. But then I release my finger and whammy the sound goes away. Its been moved in a new house 3-4 times and brought here by care. I have lost the transporation screws though.

Would you have any idea's

Thanks Ed AKA Axcel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom