Hipocrates
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for your help. I'm going to figure out what I have and repost. What are you looking for specifically or you were interested in the lot?
    Thanks
    Hey buddy!

Nice!! That's a great setup you have there. If it sounds good, that's the important thing. I'd invest in a carbon fiber brush to clean up any debris and dirt on the LP before playing as well as removing static, and I would also invest in some sort of a stylus cleaner, most recommend a dry soft bristled brush because using a wet solution can leak up into the cantilever and dislodge it by wrecking the glue.

Also, I located some 99% pure Isopropyl alcohol, I'll let you know how the cleaning goes! I found it at a pharmacy, I had to ask for it since they don't keep it on the shelves.
    Hello to wonderful Costa Rica,

thank you, I had much luck in the past to get the stuff in good shape. Otherwise i give it away and waiting, waiting, waiting for a new chance to get a better one.

It's difficult to post my top5. These days, I restore my Sansui QRX-7500A again. Photos coming next on flickr. I love those old quadro amps. The 7500A is nearly my No. 1. And I like the blackface EUR Sansui version 9010, 990, 890, QRX-777 and of course the Marantz 2070, a great powerful machine with a superb vintage design.

Regards from Germany
    Rainer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom