tsd71
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello tsd71, you helped me a lot last year with my bad Phono - Board on my Pioneer SX 850. Now I have a new problem, maybe you can help me again. Today I've got a Marantz 2220b. Unfortunately the FM Tuner don't work in Stereo. Now i have seen that you had the same problem with the same Device. Did you find out what was the problem?

Greatings from Germany
    I play it almost every day it sounds great, I'm not having the "dry" bass problem, it possibly could be a break-in thing...burn it in for a few weeks , should be fine...did your come with the wooden cover? I need to get me one of those.
    hi tsd, have you played your 2500 yet? If you have, how's it sound? I am experiencing some "dry" bass with my 2500 and I don't know if that is the nature of the beast or what. The bass is there, but I need to turn up the dial four clicks to get the same amount of bass as my 1980 or 2385 in neutral. Possibly my tech needs to re-check the calibrations, but I will say this, with each passing day my 2500 keeps sounding better & better, so I'm willing to give it some time to "break-in".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom