tmad40blue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi TM, if you drop by, the photos in the restoration thread are truly hosed now. Is that plan to host them yourself now feasible?
    Wait... are you the same tmad40blue who runs the Minecraft server Intercraften? o_O EDIT: You are!!! I LOVE IC! and yes, this is the same camerakid that will go on right now...
    Hi, I've been using your restoration thread and I'm very grateful for the all work you put into it. Unfortunately, the pictures haven't been loading up in the past day or so. I think the link might be broken. I tried a couple different browsers and I've had the same problem.
    tmad40blue
    tmad40blue
    Hi! Looks like the photos are back up - the place where they're hosted had a hiccup. I'm planning on moving them to my own webserver soon anyway, but for now everything looks good.
    I just wanted to let you know I cleaned up my AR-4X's today with the help of your restoration thread. Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

Tom
    I'm collecting AK friends who have magnavox 128/132/142.... I have 4 of them, working on getting them up and running.
    Just wanted to let you know that Your video on how to use Restore a Finish, helped me a ton. Keep up the great work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom