A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Carl,
    i ran a google on the cart and found a thread that you started back in 2006. Is this cart just for quadrophonic?
    I've been looking for a higher model Sansui TT for a while now. None over here it seems.
    I've pieced together the AU919, TU919, SE7, SC3110 all mounted in the GX5 rack...the only vacancy is the TT.
    Never heard the 9090 but i've heard great things! definitely worth getting that one up and going again.
    Travis,
    I still have my favorite 9090DB. Which is actually collecting dust. I'd like to get what I put into it, about $500. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable shipping it all the way to Australia. I am very good at packing. I bomb proofed a VPI awhile back and it cost $70 just to go cross country. I would really hate to see it get damaged. FYI, I got the cart NOS and it's fine, but just the original replacement stylus are going for $180, that's if you can find one. Something to consider.
    Carl
    Hi Travis,
    I may consider selling the SR-838, since I sold most of my other vintage Sansui gear. But it's not a cheap turntable. It will come with a Shibata type AT-15SA cart.

Cheers,
    Carl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom