vintageboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks ! I found the fuse. I ended up replacing the fuse (in the way it is soldered in line) with a fuse box. Thanks for helping me solve the problem.
    Hi.....I have a question regarding a old post you have about a Sansui 2000x lamp unit that went out. You said the fuse was the problem. Can you tell me where that fuse is? I looked at a fuse that comes from the transformer with blue wires. Do you have a photo? Any help would be appreciated.
    If you ever need any BMW parts, P.M. me. I run the online parts store at my dealership, BMW and Mercedes.
    Back at ya!!!! Too long, but we are both still at it and never too far apart here at AK. My participation in the equipment related forums is almost down to nothing. My system is set up just as I like it, and I am thrilled everytime I turn it on. I was thinking about buying a high end CDP, but aside from that my only audio needs would be maintenance ie; tubes, stylus, etc.

Have a good holiday brother...
    This thread is rather about design than about technical quality. I think that BMW produces good cars, more or less, but they look ugly. The technical aspects are the other side of the coin which I am not very familiar with.
    Yeah, you have quite the collection. Definitely got lucky there. Scoring an entire LP collection like that is an easy way to get a great music education (I have a friend who scored someone's old record collection, but he's not a vinyl-head, so he's been selling some of it off to me). About half of my collection is made up of LP's I bought between the late '70's and late '80's, and the rest is from the last 5-6 years. I'm glad I kept them in decent shape because Ebay is screwing up the used vinyl market. Getting too-expensive. Flea markets are the best place to score old vinyl, but it helps to know what to look for.
    Yeah, you have some nice LP's. I grew up in the '70's and '80's, so I'm a big classic-rock fan. Plus, I'm a guitarist, so I listen to my share of blues, jazz, and guitar-hero-type stuff. Half of my vinyl collection consists of LP's I bought when I was in my teens and earlier, and the other half is stuff I bought over the last 5 years at flea markets, thrift/GW stores, and used record shops (after I got back into the vinyl thing again).
    Hey Vintageboy see your here in Chicago... question do you have any recommendation for servicing my 9600 using martroy electronics now...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom