AdamAnt316
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey AdamAnt, I may be a few years late, but yeah, long time no see. How've you been?

I've been alright overall, I've just had many other projects I've focused on over the years, mostly been talking to my friends on Discord, and since 2019 I've played a ton of Splatoon 2 (Though now with Splatoon 3 out, that's been a big focus. lol)
    Hoodcom
    Hoodcom
    I know I've revamped my main system entirely since I was really last active on AK.

Also looking back, missing old friends that had passed away... XtremeD63 who passed away in 2016 and Edriz who passed away last year. ='(
    Yes- collector of heavy things! I collect old typewriters up to 1950’s Some of those desktop old Woodstock, LC Smith, etc. weigh at least 40 pounds. Also, treadle sewing machines, and of course, records.

Happy weekend!
    The heck happened?
    AdamAnt316
    AdamAnt316
    You were shown to have left the chat with a "Client Exited" message shortly after I posted the Wikipedia photo and link. I then decided to go to bed.
    You don't get on IRC too often anymore?
    AdamAnt316
    AdamAnt316
    Not every single night, but most of them. Haven't been on the past couple of nights due to a hamfest, but I'll be in there tonight.
    Mibbit chat must be dead, right?
    AdamAnt316
    AdamAnt316
    Huh? There aren't many people in there right now (seems to be a common thing these days), but it's still working. I'm in there now.
    my new computer will not do java.I cant get in to the chat.My wife said this site is a outdated dinosaur.
    how do i chat. It says error and to change my security settings. i unchacked everything in firefox for security. i updated flashplayer and Java. stillno luck. please help.
    hey guys ,
    how are you all doing ? how do you contact admin on this site , I have to repeatedly login in its becoming a p^%#$ off for me , I join the site because I have a CA-1000 that I want to rebirth , cheers
    Hi Adamant, Just saying hello. You've helped me with several questions about audio in chat, but my plugin for JAvA is blocked by firefox as unsafe, so just saying hello. Recently found original speaker logos for my IMF Model R speakers from late 70s - a miracle I think. Also found nice McIntosh MR66 with the Mac multiplexer. Frankly, my favorite tuner remains the MR55a with a McIntosh multiplexer removed from an MR65 with a homegrown power supply added to make it work standalone. It pulls in stations beautifully with nice stereo sound. Same tuner that eisenhouer had on airforce one according to Mac factory personnel. Happy Thanksgiving and thank you again for the time you take with newbees like me. Best, Bruce (aka Convivialist)
    hi any response on the spec series pioneer sc100 & pioneer sm100
    i just traded this for my teac c1d & teac a1d
    Hey Adam, is the Fest on saturday or sunday? J1m says saturday, Rod says sunday! Who is right? I missed the last one due to this kind of thing. Thanks man. Bill
    H it's hackwhite. I was just on chat with you. Add me or pm me so I can find you easier
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom