joel27
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JOEL27 My name is Joel Jax.Fl I just joined Ak
    I really dont know how to do anything here.Is there a
    Help page for Dummies w/AK..SHURE V15 could use a
    friend here. Patience is a virtue! Please excuse my ignorance.
    Silverobsess Jax.Fl Atlanta,Ga
    Hi!
    Not yet. I wanted to see if someone on AudioKarma would be able to assist first.
    Thanks!
    Todd
    joel27. Received the request to become friends! Can never have too many. What was the prompt to request becoming friends? Location, equipment or just because. Any and/or all are good with me. I'm located in Sandy, Utah, a suburb of Salt lake. Love old and new Marantz and vinyl! Jailtime and I have met. Noticed that he was on this page too. He did a great job of fixing my 2275.
    Okay. I appreciate it. If you happen on a Marantz 2238B or 2252B for a decent price (and you don't want it) let me know. I am searching.
    Honestly. I only have 2 Floyd albums (Wish You Were Here and Delicate Sound of Thunder) so any of the others and any Pearl Jam. I only have Vs.

Glad you sold them. Is the Yamaha gone too?
    Joel,

I apologize. I totally forgot I was going to come by and look at records. I went rafting near Jackson hole for two days and I was thoroughly beat. Again I am sorry. Right now I am looking for Pearl Jam and Pink Floyd records.

Jeremy
    Joel,

Thank you. I did see it. I am really thinking about it but I would like to get one with the wood base. Maybe the wood base will have to come later. We'll see. Thanks for the heads up.

Jeremy
    Hi there - see your also in the +20s club. Thought we should befriend eachother. May the force be with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom