Nat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Sir.
    I see today some comments from on an old post from 2012 related to the Micro Seiki DD-40
    I would be interested in knowing the circumference (or diameter) of the hole needed on a plinth to have the MA-505 that usually equip these DD-40 fit in.
    Could you provide me with such a measure ?
    Best regards
    Yves
    Hello Nat. I can’t find your post regarding my Genesis tweeters, but I can send you a pic of the back of the speaker with the name/model of the speaker.
    Back in 2009 you mentioned Dual 1019 tonearm bearings. How good should I expect them to be? I have a 1019 here that flunks the "breath test", with some binding and odd tendencies to swing one way or another depending on position.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Good morning sir ! Thanks again for the interest in my dilemma. I have located another belt and as you suggest I would like to hear it before jumping. I have a lot of confidence in Alpha Tech here in St.Louis. The belt for the Connisseur is $25 + sh so I think I'm going to hold off until I hear back on the status of the DD-40. I think he's going to check it out first and need to check on availability and cost of a new dustcover.
    Hey Nat. I think your email has been hacked. I just got a request for $2k and send to spain, seemed dubious to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom