RW Oliver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any info or specs you could provide about model 30-T would be very much appreciated. I am in Saskatoon, SK and the speakers are in Warman.
    Hey Bob, recently a pair of your speakers came up for sale in a nearby town. No one has a clue what they are, so I think I have some time to make up my mind about them. I have too many speakers, but your stuff is fairly legendary, and I'm thinking I could maybe replace a set. The speakers for sale in question are 30-T - do you remember that model?
    Hey Bob I started a conversation and invited you to it so I could upload pictures... enjoy.
    Hi Bob, The reason I'm contacting you is I recently bought a customized pair of Altec Stonehenge III inWinnipeg and your name and address were stamped on the inside. I was told these were used in a recording studio in the city and I was hoping you might remember which one you customized these for?

Thanks for any info on you can give.
    Shawn
    RW Oliver
    RW Oliver
    Hi
    Could ou send me some pictures
    problems with keboard
    Good day I am looking to contact bob oliver regarding a pair of custom built speakers I have. Can any one suppy a contact number. I just signed up on this sight and will try sending a message when they allow me too. Thx for any help Regan
    Hi I have recently acquired a set of RW Oliver model 28-v speakers
    I'm very happy with the build quality etc ... But they don't sound right.
    They are very " nasally " sounding? Lacking in highs and Mids , bass is
    Good but otherwise like I say they just don't sound right ?
    Could it be that the caps need replacing?
    Also I was told that the tweeters may have been replaced could this be my problem?
    There are high frequencies coming out of them but the overall
    Sound of the speakers sounds like I'm hearing them through a tube?
    If that makes any sense.
    Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated , I'm also a fellow Winnipeger.
    Thanks.
    1972Volvo
    1972Volvo
    I acquired a pair of LS2s in December 2019. Did you designers/builders use the Fostex Lab Series amps with your monitors?
    RW Oliver
    RW Oliver
    Yes we did
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom