RWood
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you by chance still have Sams 841-6? I have an EE student who recently obtained a Magnavox cabinet with an R204-13 chassis. From what he's told me it could probably be repaired with a basic recapping, but at his level I think the schematic would be very helpful, especially since he is not yet very familiar with audio equipment of this era.
    RWood
    RWood
    Sorry, I no longer have that one.
    Hi Dick,
    I too am looking for the Eico ST-70 construction maunal. Could you send me the pdf files? E-mail is onchiota@gmail.com
    Thanks a ton!
    Jeff
    Greetings Dick,
    I saw your offer to send a copy of the 3 files of Eico ST70 Assembly Instructions. I got my hands on a mis-wired unit and that manual would sure come in handy. I would be grateful for a copy. My email address is tomlevno@gmail.com
    I read that you have the manual/ schematics for the Realistic SAF 40-D I've been trying to find it, would you post for me please, I have a saf 40-d that someone made into a bomb and would love to bring it bake to a tube stereo, Thanks
    Hi
    I recently acquired a Motorola golden voice amp. It is stereo w/ bass channel and looks exactly like the photos you posted in the "My parent's motorola colsole" thread. Anyway would you happen to have schematics or notes on that amp? Mine is no longer in the console I need to recap/rewire the B+ power section, Its no longer in the cabinet so I'll be using it as a stand alone. amplifierexploder (at) gmail thanks!
    Jorjes, I sent you an email. I have one IC left and a set of the six caps that go on the power amp board.
    Hello RWood, I am working on a Realistic QA-681 and I found that 3 of 4 channels work fine. I think the fault is the power amp IC APO150G.
    I read your article about your experience with the same amplifier. I would like to purchase at least one or two IC's Do you have any spares left or
    can you send me the address of the supplier where you found them?
    Dan Jorjes <djorjes@gmx.com>
    Hey Dick guess who. Sorry to keep bugging you. Once I got the console back together things went south which included a little smoke. Anyway I've got a post going in tube audio titled "Smokin Hot 2200 ohm resistor" which is giving me a few things to check. What I'm really needing now is which wires to jump in the molex plug. I thought it would be pins 2 & 5 but that didn't work. Any idea?

Thanks,
    Terry
    Hello Rwood,
    I just picked up a Motorola Golden Voice Console with an extension speaker (HK33B).
    I am going to recap this and get it back in service... Do you have any info on it? perhaps a schematic? I haven't checked the tuner/preamp/amp yet for a chassis model but I will soon. Thanks
    -Rusty
    Hello Rwood, I saw in a post that you had a schematic for a HS1148. If you could share that with me I would be extremely grateful.
    Ryan Maness
    North Mississippi Vintage Audio
    Good Morning Rwood,
    I've got a Maggie 9302 amp that needs re-capped and was wondering if you would be interested in doing it for me and if so what would you charge? It will be going back in a console so I don't want it done as a stand alone amp.

Thanks,
    racfan9
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom