M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I saw that you have (had) a Sony PS-8750 and Yamaha PX-2 simultaneously. I, too, have them both and was wondering which you preferred as I'm thinking of going down to just a single turntable. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.
    BTW, what turntable do you currently have? Tks,
    Rick
    Hi,
    I'd like to ask if you had a Yamaha PC4002M or PC5002M for sale or if you know anyone who might wanna sell theirs. I've been desperately trying to buy one of these, without any luck; next to impossible to find them here in Europe.
    Thank you in advance,
    Mirko
    Hi there :) thanks for the help with the EPC270C cart, i found a NOS cart with stylus sealed on ebay out here !! I got it, cheaper than the JICO option. Nice your from the state of MA, really pretty the snow you guys get there and seems always nice and green
    hi there....was reading some of your posts for ps-2251 sony turntable....i have owned one of these since they were current in the 70s....i noticed you said you had some armboards for them....would you be interested in selling one or do you know of any source of them from another member...??

thanks, Ken (kena999 on here)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom