rBuckner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Randy,
    I just talked to Tom Williams about rebuilding a Marantz 2275 or 2265B. He is not taking any work right now but said you do this work, too. Are you taking on any jobs now? What do you need to ball park a price for a rebuild? Thanks. Jeff Hodge, Woodland Park, CO.(Sherwoody) I haven't PM'ed anyone on this site, hope this gets to you.
    Hi, I am also interested in restoration services on a mostly working 2250. The signal strength meter may be damage and it has a scratchy tone mode pot. Can you PM me and let me know what your restoration entails, the approximate price, and turnaround time?

Thanks,
    Dillon
    Hi,
    I have several Marantz receivers and integrated amps that I would like to have rebuilt. The first would be a 2245 that works, but gives me faint static occasionally. What would be the approx cost and eta on a complete rebuild? I would also be interested in some upgrades if possible.
    Thanks in advance,
    Kim
    Hey John

Thanks, you are in my friend list now! I saw the hybrid project start, wow!! Have fun with it and see ya around bro.
    Hi Randy, I just sent you a friend request because i don't have any friends... Just kidding. Check out my SX2325 Pionrantz. "whats wrong with this picture" Its coming along well so far. I just hope the marantz heatsinks will do the job. Happy belated Birthday! John
    Hi Randy. Very ,very imoressed with your work. I have a very good condition Marantz 2500 that I would like to send in for a total restoration. There would be no hurry to have it back. It is working without a flaw however I want another 30 years out of it,lol.

Thanks ,
    John
    Hi there skiner! I'd love to work on the 2270 but it will be awhile, the stereo shop is all torn apart as part of doing a new addition and there's two folks in line already. I think it will be May before I can help you. Other than that all I need is the 2270, no payment in advance. You'd be welcome to bring it by the newly redone 'shop' or ship it up. Let's switch to PM's.
    Hello new to Audiokarma, but understand you're in Arizona? I'm in Tucson and have a functional 2270 that was "serviced" locally. However, i'd like it checked over and maybe a LED and/or Cap upgrade. How do we make this happen and what would you need from me?
    Thnaks alot.
    Regards,
    Scott
    Hi,
    hbrocks sent me your way as someone who did immaculate restoration on his Marantz. I have a Marantz 2285b and also Sansui gear. Do you work on all brands? I am down the street from you in Tempe, AZ. Willing to drive up to Prescott and cool off a bit. PM me either way. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom