H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello have 2 XA one works, one don't. Exploring modding \ upgrade \ new plinth. Have an Ariston RD80 also. Want to get an idea of cost \ timeline. Compare to selling 5-6 TT and buying a newer hi-end TT. Like the XA more than I thought . Like the Ariston w Grace 707 but touchy & lousy plinth. Thanks.
    H
    Hose53
    Hi, I'll start up a conversation and include StuartB. We can help you out
    Hello, I recently purchased an AR XA turntable, and have heard that you the person to talk to about bringing it back into top shape. I’ve read plenty about the Marc Morin mods and how you’re carrying on his legacy. I’m curious about what you would suggest I tackle first, and if you’re available to do an overhaul on the tonearm. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    My name is Christian, owner of an AR XA turntable. I was in contact with Marc Morin less than a year ago about sending my tonearm to him.A couple of days ago my brother bought a XA aswell, which motivated me/us to get in contact with Mr. Morin again. I sadly found out that he had passed not that long ago.
    Hello sir,

I believe I read sonewhere that maybe you and another person are continuing Mr. Morin's work, in regard to upgrading AR tutntables?

Regards
    Christian (from Sweden)
    I have the JBL’s in Dublin. It looks like another shipper is flaming out on me. When did you plan on going to Chicago?
    H
    Hose53
    Hi! I started a conversation with you
    Hello And happy Holidays, I am in the process of restoring an AR XA and will be upgrading to Linn springs. Marc Morin has referred me to you to see if you might have some of the spring centering devices available?
    The mrs is heading out of town this Sunday, fancy a large format JBL / Mcintosh/ marantz session Sunday afternoon??
    Hi there, where you able to get the AR XA TT?
    S
    SDsailor7
    Have you tried it out? how does it perform?

Cheers
    H
    Hose53
    SDsailor7! Hi, did I miss responding to you?! I am very sorry if I did. You were asking about an XA I acquired. I've actually acquired 3 XAs over the past few months. I'm working with Marc Morin to continue his work on these tables. He is having some medical issues. Feel free to start a conversation
    S
    SDsailor7
    Wish I could find one. Once several years ago I saw one at a electronics recycling center buy they where asking to much for it. I am still looking for one.
    Good luck on the resto of the 3 you have.
    Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom