perchdog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!

Saw your post on the restoration of the MC30's. I am currently looking at a couple and am somewhat mechanically inclined. I think you did a fantastic job on those. They are purdy! Do you have a specific parts list for your restoration? I know you did them in 2012 a lot changes in that amount of time. I have tinkered with cars most of my life and have refurbished turntables to the nuts and bolts. I'm an electrical designer. Have been for 45 years but am not sure if this is beyond my level. Your experience level would help me decide if I want to go to the deep end. :)
    Hi Perchdog- just noticed you're posting from the city I was born in. I'd say I grew up there but that would imply some level of maturity.
    I just picked up a Motorola console and came across some of your old posts. Just curious if you had a copy of the schematic, and just a little general info on it. I am in the process of rebuilding the amp. It sounds pretty Terrible right now. I know it's a little out of the blue and all. Any help is appreciated.
    Perchdog.....did you just post over on Fishergroup about a console??? If so I think it's a 62 President. Also if so, post it up on the TUBE FORUM under the FISHER CONSOLE STICKY.

Larry
    Hello, Thanks for the information. I actually just sold the Cornwalls tonight. I was going to try experimeting with them (crossovers ect) but I have too many speakers and the Cornwalls are a little big for my house.

Thanks again,
    Alex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom