HypnoToad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I'm start reading about CNC phono preamp and ended here on topic "Another Super High End Phono Stage".
    I was wondering if you still have any PCB boards available for it.

Currently I'm listening NAD PP1 but I want to made this one with LM49720HA that I already have.

PS
    the PCB output file is also ok for me, I could make the PCB here locally

Best regards,
    Dusan
    Hello, I am reading the post about the, Another Super High End Phono Stage! No expense spared.,, and i was wondering if you still have any PCB boards available for it. I just started venturing into DIY phono stages and this one has got my attention.
    thanks
    Ken
    I'm just a guy who can mess with electronics, they start out as electronics and end up in a mess.
    Hi, The link you posted to the PCB's on AD797 Phono Stage Build and Help Desk Thread
    does not seem to work anymore. Could you let me know where the PCB's can be obtained?
    Best regards,
    Peter
    Good day mate! Is it possible that maybe you could take a underside photo of the p06 and mail it to me at jan007magic@gmail.com

I'm currently having a hard time figuring where to hookup those bypass capacitors

Thanks!
    Are you still modding 640p units? Would like to pay to have mine upgraded if it's possible. Also my AC wall-wart is defective - would this replacement work? It's 12V 2A and showing an inner sleeve diameter of 2.1mm/2.5mm and outer diameter of 5.5mm.
    I have ready all of your reviews on the 640p of yours that you worked on and upgraded. Would you or have you done this for other people? I would be interested in paying you to update mine if possible. I would rather have this done than put more money into a new phono stage.
    Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom