stoutblock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, did you just buy some reels from me on ebay? if so - gimme a call - 3604319442 or shoot me an email chaiskinderpainting@gmail.com
    C
    chskndr
    also, i've never messaged anyone on here - i only lurk so... i have no idea if i'm even doing this right.
    stoutblock
    stoutblock
    You can email me at martinwh@comcast.net, I will also send you a note/
    Briefly had ADS 910's.. which were great but too big a footprint. Now on a Quest for ADS L1090 or L1290's.

Which of the two do you recommend ? Will be running with either Marantz 8b or 2220b receiver.

I am in Ashland, OR... so may have to drive to Eugene, Portland or Bay area to find a pair.

Thanks !
    Jim
    stoutblock
    stoutblock
    Both are great speakers. I’ve owned a pair of L1090s since new and they still perform as well as ever. I pair them with a couple of SW2 subs under my floor for below 60hz performance. The L1290s are a step up with improved full range...maybe 40hz? Both image well and easy to place in a room. The L1290s are a bit more common than the L1090s as they were not that much more expensive when new.
    Howdy - Do you know the fan part number or supplier for the APR-5003 - I have a sweet APR-5003 but the fan noise is too loud for my mastering studio.
    Best!
    Max
    HI,

I saw you could snag a Sony TC-880. Within the thread it reads you want to sell it ?
    How much are you asking for it ?

Cheers
    Sven
    You posted a picture of your classic 1, What rack is it setting on?
    I am in need of a new stereo rack and that one looks great.

Thanks
    David Johnson
    Thanks for your nice comment on my Harry James
    Sheffield Lab album. This album really sounds nice!
    Can't believe the frequency range it has. Sheffield
    Lab really knew what they were doing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom