ambient
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, I never owned the Sphinx-- it is a nice amp from the few times I've listened. Neutral sound like most Rouge gear I've heard. I suggest you audition if you can.
    Hello, how are you? I have seen in previous posts that you were an owner of a Rogue Sphinx that has (I assume) now moved on to other intergrated amps. I was hoping you could share with me your experience with the Sphinx. What you thought it did well and what it didn't do well? I've been deciding between it and the Nova 220SE. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but have been leaning towards the Sphinx with a separate DAC (Arcam or Schiit). Any information you would be willing to share regarding the amp and what kind of speakers you think it works best with would be very valuable to me - thank you!
    Hi,

I am looking at DALIs and considering the IKON 1 MK2 and the Mentor 1 and 2 for a desktop setup. Did you ditch the DALI for the LS50? I know the KEF is essentially universally praised but I really liked the detail provided by the DALI. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks. Josh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom