Dr. Morbius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, a year ago you recommended the Focal 826v speakers in response to a posting I made. I see those speakers are still well priced at music direct. Are you still happy with yours?
    Looking to update/refresh DCM TIMEFRAME TF-600 MAIN STEREO SPEAKERS- any experience or advice to share would appericated
    I am setting up a pair of the original Definitive Technology BP2000 front speakers, awaiting a CLR 2000 center I just bought. I saw in an article you posted a reference to a 12 page instruction manual that came with them. Any suggestions as to where I might get a copy?

Thanks,
    satired
    Thanks. I like the B9 and Robby robots too, but other people already use them in their avatars. I've never assembled an Interociter, but I did fix a leaky toilet the other day. That's about as close as I'll ever get.
    Love your avatar and taste in movies. Forbidden Planet and This Island Earth are both on my short list of all time greats. Have you ever assembled an interociter?
    Hi,

Would you by any chance know the iron core inductors value of this crossover ( NHT SuperTwo ) ?
    Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom