Snerp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi S, I came across your generous offer to share the service manual for the Kyocera R661. If it's still available and you can send to - nrthslav@gmail.com - I'd be most grateful. In any case, Happy New Year!
    Karl
    Gotta love auto correct. Herbal Gardner. I finished reading it last week. My Chinese signal generator came in. Now it is a matter of. Getting the Bnc to RCA aadapters and mustering up the courage to hook things up that I have never done before.
    Glad to be of help. I am always surprised, and annoyed, by those that just ask questions without having done some reading first. A lot of times their answers are in the stickiest. Lets keep each other posted on our adventures. Roy
    Snerp, it seems I have been on the same adventure as you this past year. I have most of the equipment that Scholars recommends. I new have the big ones, the scope, and signal generator.
    I have just finished reading. How to Troubleshoot and Repair Your Stereo System by Herbal Gardener. It was copyrighted in 1976 so it is great for the era that we love. It goes very in depth, but starts with the fundamentals. The glossary alone is worth purchasing it alone. I found it on Amazon. This is helping my understanding, and I hope you check it out.

Enjoy the adventure, Roy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom