Fisherdude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Clay,
    Please close the 'members with high post counts' per my request since it has gone sideways far beyond what I intended. It's my fault from the very start for not clearly stating the real idea of the thread.

Thanks....hope to see you at Robie's!

-Scott
    Hi. I must be real stupid but how to I create a new post? I want to post a question to the Headphones forum but I don't see a link or icon anywhere to do this?
    Hi. I'm hoping you can help me find a replacement capacitor. I just cant seem to learn the language of how to identify them beyond the specs printed on them. What I have is a Fisher 400t in great condition but one of the caps (filter cap I believe) is leaking. This is the info on the cap: 2000mfd 55vdc C50180102 10816906 80*c. It has 3 legs, 2 on one end, 1 on the other (dual cap?) which is where I'm having a hard time finding a suitable replacement. Thanks for any help you can offer
    I am just getting started in this vintage stuff and the main reason is because I've come across some older stuff that was my wife's mothers. One of those things is a pair of Fischer XP 1A's. They sound ok, but not great and really not very good at high volume. Are they worth trying to fix up? I don't even know the specs on them.
    Howdy, I've pm'ed Grumpy and luvinvinyl and no reply. I paid 25 to subscribe but understand I might of done it wrong, any suggestions on getting it squared away?
    Hello,
    I am new around here and I would like to put up a post wanting to buy a Fisher 30A. Where would that go? Howard
    Hi Clay,

I've been having a pop up from teebik.com that only comes up when I'm visiting A.K.

I have checked all my installed programs and run AV software but it did not find anything.

Another funny thing has been happening also. If I'm on A.K. for a while it gets super slow. Especially when typing responses or commenting on a post. Really slow almost like a >man in the middle< type of attack is taking place.

Could you please warn your system admins and have them look into this.

A.K. is the only site that I'm having these problems on.

Thanks,

SOS
    Hello! I'm having a bit of trouble. I tried to e-mail a webmaster, I tried to whois the domain for the registrar email but found no match in ARIN, and the user list is so long, it's a pain to find a moderator (I'm not sure of another way). I luckily happened across your account, because you showed as online and your nick was orange. Long story short, I'd like my account to be deleted, and I see no option to do so myself. Can you take care of it, or do I need to talk to someone else?? Thank you!
    P.S I kept a copy in a word file in case you need to show it to other mods to make determination of where to from here. Just ask if you would like a copy.

Rob
    Hi Clay

I have since amended my posts. I hope that goes part way to fixing the problem. I will wait to here from you regarding the consequences and comments I made.

Regards

Rob
    Hi Clay

Haven't sent that email yet, but in the mean time and upon reflection I may have stepped over the line on post #32 in "my objective desire to be subjective - startling results.

Please advise.

Regards

Rob
    Hi Fisherdude

I would like to send you and AK administration an email but because the PM system only allows 1000 characters and I cannot forward my correspondence via the PM messaging system. Do you or is there an AK email address?

Regards

Rob
    Hi. Quick question for you. I started a thread in Dollars and Sense, which quickly escalated to Project/Rebuild. For sake of consistency, is it possible to move the entire, or just relevant posts to to Marantz section? I know I can grab individual posts and put them in quotes, but would it be fair? Also, about moving posts, what about relevant posts by other contributing members?
    Thanks a bunch!
    Hi
    I can't find a thread I started regarding "The cost of manufacturing 110v vs 240v" in General Discussion. Did the thread get moved or did I breach any of the rules of AK or am I just going blind with old age?

King Regards

Rob
    Hello,

I have 2 pieces of stereo equipment that I ended up with in a trade. I didn't worry too much about what they were worth because I firmly intended to play them.

After having them for a while I realize that they just don't fit into my plan and I would like to sell them but I have no idea what they are worth.

I read the description of this sub-forum "What's my gear worth? Check out this deal! Is this a good buy? All these questions and anything relating sound to a price have a home in this forum." So this sounded like the right place to post a "What is this stuff worth" question.

The post was erased very quickly with a note from a Mod to read the rules. I had already done so and genuinely don't understand what I did wrong. Not trying to be difficult, I just don't understand why it was not permitted. He did not reply.

I appreciate you help.I am not a "bend the rules" kind of guy, just looking for some help to figure out what this stuff is worth.

Thanks,

Steve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom