laatsch55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Laatsch55, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to PM you! The folks that run this site might add a way to make it more obvious. Anyway, Laatsch55, care to sell me a panel meter for the PL400? I have a unit here that has a burned out coil in the meter. I understand you have several PL400s?
    If anyone wants to contact me, please do so by PM, I don';t check this page very often but I do get e-mail notifications by PM, thank you...
    Any chance you could help me with a few questions on a Pl400 amp with one bad channel?
    Artvandelay1@comcast.net
    I understand you have some pl700 series 1 laying around still? Just finished my first wopl 500! So now i really interested in a og 700 from the aerosmith cache
    Thanks! Theodore george
    bart66ss here. new to the site. was looking at the white oak web site and seen some great upgrades for the phase 700B and the 400. wondering if you would be interested installing these upgrades in my amps. hope i am not out of line by making this request as i am new to the site and unsure of the etiquette about these things
    I have a shot at a local PL700 Series II (LED). What's your opinion of these? Are they as upgradable as the earlier versions. I've been thinking about one to keep as a user.
    Thanks! Love all the posts and info.
    Randy T.
    Hello!

FloydRose here from Toronto, Canada. Looking for an RCA 410 Transistor. I read in an old post you had 25 of them? I don't suspect you have them all still. But, do you have any left?

Thank you in advance!
    Thank you Sir! My SG 9800 EQ finally shipped from Canada.
    All will look amazing with the Original Knob on the Spec. Thanks so much!

If you know of anyone that has a mint TX 9500 II please let me know.
    Hope you vacation was perfect.
    Sincerely,
    Vince
    Hi Lee,
    Another member referred me to you for advise... I have a 400 amp that has a bad output driver transistor. I know that it is a bad thing to substitute output transistors in these old amps, but can you tell me if it would be okay to get a functional substitute for the driver transistor? It's a Motorola SJ2741 or an RCA410. I probably have a transistor in my stock that would meet the basic ratings, but can you tell me if it could cause instability like mixing the output transistors will?
    Thanks!
    Hello , a fellow AudioKarma member refered you as a possible source for locating someone to repair a Phase Linear 300 series ll . I am located in the South Bend In area .
    Thanks Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom