D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• p.s - repeat your symptoms on the thread (SOON!!) as I do have some useful first suggestions to try - they involve specific cleaning... time doesn't treat inactive equipment kindly.
    Start your very own thread in the Pioneer Audio forum... You are entirely welcome, and we get all flavors of expertise in there. We have an attitude that there is NO dumb question, dumb is blindly bulling ahead when you don't know. We have ALL BTDT, and there is a wealth of experience to be gleaned from the many different threads and posts, as well as offered up in response to questions. Don't be insulted if you are answered with a link, because usually it's because the person providing the link thinks the link can explain it better than they can.
    The reason behind keeping it on the forum, is that it provides enduring information into the future. I have had people recognize symptoms, follow threads, and do the repairs, with the ONLY indication of what happened being the "hey, thanks, I just fixed mine by following "so and so" thread!!".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom