Dynacophil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi

give me a mailaddress, I send u some align-helpers to print. u don't need more usually.

the Schoen-Protractor is the best I believe, but I can send also some others.
    U print it, control size with meter, correct if necessary (depends on ur printer if)
    punch a hole and adjust...
    Hi, Helge,

Sorry about the abrupt ending! Its actually the first sentence I wrote and thought I deleted. Somehow it ended up at the end of my note. Technology!

I am trying to find the tonearm specs so I can correctly align a new cartridge on the tone arm. However, looking at the pictures of the BD-8200, it is clear the tonearms are not the same. Not having a ton of experience aligning cartridges, I don't know if there is such a thing as "close enough."

The tonearm on the tabe has an azimuth issue to top it all off, but I think I have solved that with a LPGear Zupreme Headshell. Now it is just the task of getting a correct alinment for the cart.

Thanks for your help,
    Christopher
    Hi,

I hope I have found the correct AK'er to ask this question of. I read in a thread from way back in 2006 that you know more than the average Joe about CEC turntables. Boy am I hoping that's true...

I'm working on a CEC BD-3200 I got from a friend. The CEC series of tables seems to be a bit under the radar (because the manufactured so many other brands?). I have restored 95% of the mechanics on the table and am now getting ready to take on the tonearm, which is in pretty good shape.

That said, I'd love to know the make and model of the tonearm. Many of the threads I have read say the tonearm is a Jelcon but I can find no mention of the actual Jelco model. In a service manual I found for the BD-8200, the part number for the tonearm assy is CF-30526, for what that's worth.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Christopher

So, here's my question: what are the tonearm specs for this table? The owners manual says
    The turntable wieght fits like a glove, Thanks again. I'll post pictures, im almost done with it.

Jeff F
    Thx Sandy...
    working since two weeks already... it's still ugly, but I feel fine :)
    I guess I'll soon won't think bout it anymore...
    Helge
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom