janikphoto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw an old post about University Speakers. I have a pair of them needing a new home. 1 Acoustic Baton, and the other i don't know. It has a 312 in a Wedge Shaped factory speaker box, and the Acoustic Baton has the C63W, N3 Crossover, HF 206 and T-30 in a hugfe wedge shaped factory box. I also have old literature from University that go with it. They are in working order and sound great, for that era.
    Hey Janikphoto,
    I'm new to this site and was reading your post regarding your accutrac 4000. Just acquired one and was wondering if you could help me out with mine...
    The dust cap? Don't remove that. It's a phase plug and doesn't need to be removed. The trim rings can be removed with a flat blade screw driver and you'll slowly work your way around the trim. It'll come off eventually. Even if you snap it into two pieces, it reinstalls pretty clean and you might not ever see the broken area.
    Hi, I just read your post about Infinity RS 525 speakers. You mentioned that the trim rings are difficult to remove. Could you please give me some insight on how to remove them? I have speakers that I'm trying to re-foam and I have no idea how to get those pointed dust covers off. Thank you, Glenn
    janikphoto,
    It can't hurt to try it this way, too. I'm searching for my first stereo, Sony 8fs-50w. Are you interested in selling yours?
    Hopefully,
    Ben Veneer
    I have been searching in vain for Sony 8fs-50w. Found one on Ebay but had to sadly send it back - defective. Are you interested in selling yours? It was my first.
    Hopefully,
    Ben Veneer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom