F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I have a Pioneer SA9100 that needs some attention. Was wondering if you service Pioneer product?
    Howdy. I am looking for someone to repair my Kenwood Kr-8010 in the Dallas area and you were highly recommended. Are you still available for repairs?

A loud static noise runs through it into the speakers and I am guessing it is a transistor but I'm not techy enough to repair.
    Hi FootFungus. I just joined AudioKarma in order to try and find someone who can repair vintage Accuphase gear. I came across your name on some of the threads re. the P-300. I may need help repairing this and also the T-100 tuner. I do not do repairs myself. If you or someone you know might be able to help, could you let me know please. Thanks.
    FF, Please let me know how to contact you. My email address is heardetal@gmail.com and I'm looking to get my KSA-100S serviced. I reached out to Krystal Clear Audio Video and they just gave me the "send it to Krell" shove off.
    I'm local (Denton) and I really don't want to send it off to CT if I can find someone local to look at it. Looking forward to hearing from you. - James
    Dallas local college student here, was wondering if you might be able to message me regarding some tutelage/internship opportunities. Thanks

-Cale
    (Newbie)
    What NEW Preamplifier Transistors with an extremely Low Noise and High Gain or superior to the following: 2SC2362 or 2SC1845 or KTC2240?
    F
    FootFungus
    KSC1845 is pretty much it unless you go surface mount. All the transistors you mentioned are still made in surface mount with different part numbers.
    I was wandering the internet and i was directed to you for audio work. I'm in Dallas as well. How do i contact you? Thanks
    FootFungus is an outstanding tech. He completely restored my Sansui AU-717 and 9500. There was a minor problem that was discovered months later and he fixed it while we waited....no additional fee even after I offered.
    Hi, do you service 1970s receivers/amps? In Plano? I have a Pioneer SX1080 and Yamaha Cr1020 and CA1010 in need of care? Please let me know.

Ruairidh
    I hate to have to ask but would you mind selling me 4 pairs of the 2SA1837/2SC4793. If so that would be great. I know I've got a few more things to sort out but at least I'll be able deal with this.

Thanks,
    Rob
    No problem. I actually have a half disassembled 2500 that's been sitting a couple years waiting for me to get back to it. Knocked out a Threshold Stasis 3 today. Only 25 more to go...

- Jon
    Hey FootFungus,
    Thanks so much for your input. I truly appreciate your help in getting my 2600 up and running.

-Rob
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom