Montycat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• The video belongs to another member who had the same problem as I'm having! LoliPop? Thanks again! Rick ; )
    I have a problem with a Pioneer PL-117D that I can't get to work correctly! The unit starts to play as soon as I plug it in and I traced that down to the micro switch not engaging into the shut off position. I've cleaned, oiled etc. I Deoxit'd the micro switch with D-5 & G-5 and checked it with a Multimeter and all is good. Thanks! Rick ; ) https://youtu.be/-UQcNRc7TEc
    Montycat
    Montycat
    I've never had one of the AT up close but I wouldn't be surprised if it would fit.
    Have you seen the knockoffs on eBay? Quite a bit cheaper so less of a risk. I have one on my Kenwood KD-650 and it works well.
    Montycat
    Montycat
    These profile messages are pretty limiting. I'll start a conversation.
    Andrew...I sent you and email re Pioneer TTS. wondered if you received it or it is hiding in your spam folder? Or maybe you are away. Anyhow, reach out to me at cumming@stellarafricagold.com is my Pioneers need your hands! Thanks John
    Still giggling about your current avatar, even though I understand your disclaimers as to its provenance. I'm curious about the quilted piece hanging on the wall behind your latest jazz thread post. My wife is a quilter and I am wondering about the pattern.
    Montycat
    Montycat
    Hi! Sorry but I didn't see this this until just now. I can ask Linda about the pattern if you like. She probably has it though she made that quilt several years ago. Lately she has been into knitting.

Send me a PM instead of this if you don't mind. I don't see alerts on this messages. Or email to andrewandrew@shaw.ca.

Thanks!
    Andrew
    Nice Johnny Mathis album. Hilarious.
    Reactions: Montycat
    Montycat
    Montycat
    Thanks! Can't claim to having invented it. And not trying to get on your ass either! Just playing...
    Reactions: IGSTER
    Just wanted you to know that our 30 year old daughter is home visiting for the holidays, and the two of us have been cracking each other up just by mentioning the Johnny Mathis cover art. Brilliant, though it helps to live in a place that's butt deep in snow.

s.
    Reactions: Montycat
    Montycat
    Montycat
    Glad you like it. I can't take credit for coming up with it but wish I could!
    Hi, I have contacted mythless. He was last on mid November so hopefully he gets back to me soon.
    I've been canuckaudiomarting for lots of years now and ignoring audiokarma, now after signing up and cruising the last few days seems I was making a mistake!
    Anyway, thanks for noticing my post and if David doesn't get back to me I'm definitely into the damper, I think it will really help out with the cartridge.
    Kevin
    Hello, Roberto and I write from Italy, I would be a great help to understand how to insert drive belt nell'Harman Kardon Rabco ST-6 because I can not !!!! Could you give me a help?
    Thanks I await his answer perhaps with a frame of reference.
    My mail is: r.orla@tin.it
    Thank you!!!! and please help me
    I just saw your post. You still seem to have done ok. We got about $600 in our sale but I gave away a big box of records and a bunch of other stuff. I also gave someone a good deal of a black face Sony receiver, a basic Technics P-Mount TT and a pair of Boston A40s I refoamed.

Question: Why do you use the Visitor Message instead of the Private Message? I don't get notified when you use this so I can easily miss it.
    yeah it was the headless chicken, I saw. but when I went back to forum I saw it as back to normal, why do you call him Mike? and I thought your current avatar was a photo of you. Haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom