sawdust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning, I have admired your beautiful walnut cases and would like to know if you would consider making a case for my Pioneer SX-850. Once again, thank you for your consideration.
    Fred C.
    Hello Sir, I just wanted to check in with you about the three 1250 cases I ordered. Hope all is well....
    Hello, I have a SG-9500 EQ that has no cabinet. Would you be willing to make one for me? Also, if you do make that cabinet I will have to upgrade the cabinet on my SX-1050 to match. Cant have the 1050 lookin bad. :) Please let me know how much for both and shipping to Portland, OR, thanks so much. Take care, Jay.
    Hello Sir,
    Just checking in with you. I ordered two 1250 cases from you a few months back and was wondering if I could add another to that order.
    Hello Sir,
    First, I want to say the 1250 case I purchased from you is stunning. Craftsmanship second to none. With that said, I want to order 2 more 1250 cases. I would be happy to pay in advance if need be. I am a businessman myself and know the frustration of unpaid orders.
    Evening Sawdust. I'd like to get an understanding for the cost of a SX950 solid wood (walnut?) case. I hear you're the person to talk to. Shipping to Michigan if possible.

Amos

Sorry I never saw the message but I really love your cases. Not in any need at the moment

I just gave you a plug on the board so look at the thread
    George
    I am ready to get back to woodworking fishing been slow this summer good to hear from you let me know when you need more cases .
    Amos
    Hi Amos - it seems like you're quite the popular craftsman here on AudioKarma. Can you let me know you're process for taking orders for custom Pioneer cabinets? I have an SX 850 that is decent shape, but need a custom solid wood beauty for my 50th birthday coming up. I know you seem very busy with requests, but wanted to inquire with you for details. Thank you! Don
    Greg

I don't make that style anymore. I had to wait till I had at least 3 orders before I make them .It is to much work and set up to make just one.

Amos
    Hi Sawdust, are you still making cabs...I have a Pioneer sx 950 with some damage on the one side only...do you repair or do you recommend a new cab? There is about a 1/4" missing from the back of the right side rear. message me at greglapointe@yahoo.ca thanks!
    Sawdust,
    Are you still making wood boxes for Pioneer gear? Sent you an email and didn't hear back. Looks like your last posting was in March. Please respond to scottyegen@aol.com. Admire your work, if I don't here back soon I'm moving on to someone else.
    I know that you specialize in Pioneer cabs, but did you ever consider SAE cabs. I have a nice SAE Mark IXB that would look great with a cab.

Thanks

Jim
    hey Dust, Roost here, your work is beautiful man. I"m gonna be hittin you up soon to get some new cabs made, if thats o.k. I have a little pioneer sx 680 i"d like to start with, I guess i"ll send the cab to you while I go thru the unit, what would something like that run, thanks, Roost
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom