clinic-audio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Clinic , I am dsc5 (Don) and am restoring two B-1's and would love to get 2 of your 15000uF capacitor kits.....Please let me know how I can purchase from you my friend, Thanks Don
    Hello i am having big problems with my 2200 and i think its the trnasistoer plasment in Tr110, 113, 114, i manage to find 673. and 1213a but i remember the originals were backwards
    can you please please adviise me i tryed 3 times and boom it blows i follow the schematic placement thank you Robert
    Hi, thanks for your reply. However, I'm not sure what do you mean by saying "send me PM"?. I'm after schematics for Luxman M-4000A. Can you help me?
    clinic-audio
    clinic-audio
    you can send me your message to cliniqueaudio@orange.fr thank you
    Hi Depot Dave here!
    Subject: Yamaha B-1 Power Amplifier Main 15,000 MFD main Caps
    I was lead to you from VINT AGE about a Main Capacitor board you made for the Yamaha B-1.
    I am look for something to replace factory (2) Dual Cap stock set up. Can you provide me with any information?

Thanks Dave
    Bonjour!
    I have worshipped my Stax SR-Lambdas since I bought them with an SRD7 used in 1982. They still sound fantastic at moderate levels, but at loud volumes with subsonic media, the right side makes a fluttering sound coinciding with the deepest base. They also are not capable of the same volumes they used to be able to produce. StaxUSA/Yamas says that they no longer service 230v Stax. Can I hire you to bring both drivers up to original condition? If not, please refer a company or individual who can.
    A thousand thank you's!
    Sam Bryant
    Samiam_huru@yahoo.com
    San Diego, California, USA.
    Patrice , activity today- no email , no PM. I'm leaning on the side that after communications since April you have no desire to sell me the knobs for my gear? I thought it was pretty cut and dry but obviously I was mistaken.
    Bonjour,
    Pour un Yamaha M-2, peut-on trouver les potentiomètres de réglage de niveau qui sont à l'arrière de l'ampli?
    Bien cordialement.
    Henry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom