Splatter Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Dennis and Barbara,
    Looking forward to Kurt's this Saturday. I don't have his address... it's been too long since I made the drive and I don't remember how to get there. You know, old age and all. His profile page won't let me contact him for some reason? Would you please ask him to send me the address or if you have it could you pass it on? Thanks!
    Richard.
    Splatter Pak
    Splatter Pak
    Here's the full version - there is a character limit, so I had to trim things. It posted and then I decided to post it in full, in two parts.

Kurt Gowdy’s address:

12619 Prestwick Circle, Kansas City, Kansas 66109

cell is 913-634-9499

Easiest way for you is to probably just go west across the city on I-70/670 into Wyandotte County and go north on I-435 to the Leavenworth Road exit.
    Splatter Pak
    Splatter Pak
    ...Leavenworth Road exit.

Go west to North 123rd St.

Turn north and go to Clubhouse Dr., turn left (west) and follow the road to Prestwick Circle, which is a cul-de-sac.

You have to go on Prestwick Drive first to get to Prestwick Circle.

Driving time is 30 – 45 minutes.
    Splatter Pak
    Splatter Pak
    See you there!
    Hi! How did you remove the rubber motor mounts in your Yamaha YP-B4? I’m looking to try the same, but don’t want to damage it in the process. Thanks in advance for any guidance.
    Splatter Pak
    Splatter Pak
    If I remember it, they were so rotted that I just pulled them off in pieces. To make new ones, I used some Sorbothane sheets I had on hand, and cut & fit. It's not rocket science, just keep in mind that the motor vibrations need to be isolated from the chassis.
    Hi, You mentioned an Acoustat pre amp in a recent post. I have an RP-2 preamp & I need some tech help with it. Which model do you have? Thanks! Scott F in MD
    Hi Dennis,
    I've been here since 2007, having spent most of the rest of my life in Chicago and then Phoenix. It's a nice-sized town of about 12,000 now; we have a Super Wal-Mart and a few halfway decent restaurants, but it still has that great small-town feel - particularly when one has occasion to do business on the square. I'm not sure what was done during the renovation, but things seem to be in good repair, and there really isn't an obvious "ghetto" section of town. We live about three miles east of the city limits, so we have the feel of living out in the country, but we have all the "city" amenities at our fingertips. Bottom line: Nice place, low crime, friendly folks. We plan to stay awhile.

Best,

Dave
    Yeah - thanks! The avatar is a still from an ad placed by either NATO or the EU. Children were upset, or so I read...

Oh, and may I add: I HATE SMURFS!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom