T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ;-) Never mind... I found a bias posting on TNT that helped me out and got them adjusted. I can't seem to get the left chan DC lower than 30 now that the bias is set. set. I set the bias to 15 (thus 30 for both). I also tried 25 (50 for both) but no difference. I am going to test the VR's if I can remember how and probably order new better ones if I can figure out what to order. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Terry,
    I saw your post (http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=253171) where you were looking for a switchbox that allowed switching of sorts... Did you ever find one? I'm looking for one similar. I have an old tape dubbing switchbox that I picked up at a yard sale years ago that has worked well for me for some time but is now somewhat damaged. I use it to play audio from a Media Computer throughout my house. I have amps in each room and send line level signal to the tape in or CD in of the amps. I use the switchbox to control which rooms get the signal. Basically it is designed to allow dubbing to 4 tape decks from a single amp. It has lines in and out to and from a given source to, potentially, 4 tape decks. I haven't, to this point, found a replacement and am considering building one myself using this old one as a template. Your experience is appreciated.
    Michael
    noexit2000@gmail.com
    803-386-9353
    Columbia, SC
    I have the service manual for the da-a15dc in german allso,, I think i uploaded it to the data base here and on another sight, I need it for the da-a15,, it is differant
    Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom