baco99
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day mr baco99, i saw your messages on the forum about jams cornett 65 mk2.I got the same speakers as well.But the 1 speakers mid and tweeter and others bass driver doesn't work right now.Do you know the drivers spare codes or numbers?So i can order them or search on web.Thank you have a good day.Contact:doyuranberkay@gmail.com
    Hi
    i bought these pair of 104/2 speakers with 3 woofers. Basically i need to buy a woofer and a rod.
    Does this woofers comes in match pairs?
    regards
    murugiah
    hi
    im a new member.
    looking for woofers for kef 104/2
    do you have any for sale
    regards
    murugiah
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi! I don't currently have any spares for 104/2, but will ask around
    hi baco, i posted that i needed help refoaming my speakers and i was directed to you, can you help?
    baco99
    baco99
    I sure can try! Send me a direct message
    Hi baco. I guess that I'm going to pass on the Adcom for now. A couple guys have told me that I'm not really going to see much of a difference in power with just 30w more. Going to hold out for a while. Thanks !
    baco99
    baco99
    I respectfully disagree. It's not about the power necessarily. It's about the characteristic of the sound. But not a problem at all. I hope you find what you are looking for!
    Good morning Brian . This is Paul from eBay . Can you call me about yours speakers NAD 300 . My number 267-939-4300 . Thanks Paul
    Foam surround looks perfect. I'm going to snug up the mounting screws and hope for the best. Regardless, if you want to part with a woofer, just let me know.
    Thanks for the fast reply!
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi! I don't have any more of these woofers. Try starting a "Conversation " with AK member named "loonze". Patrick has my old 15s.
    Hello. I'm new to this forum and wanted to reach out to you in regards to a post you made about having a 15" woofer available for an Acoustic Research Hi Res Series AR1. I'm the proud original owner of a pair and it seems that a woofer is beginning to fail. I replaced one already and regret that I didn't buy two when they were still available.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi! Those woofers have 4" voice coils and are very well made. I doubt the woofer is failing on you. Likely that the foam surrounds have deteriorated. A simple foam replacement will make them good as new again.
    Hello Brian!
    I saw you made reference to 300 (!) tweeters.
    If these are replacements for DCM TF-600s, I'm thinking of rebuilding my pair. What would you charge per tweeter?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mark Lange - near Nashville, TN
    (also posted in a conversation)
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi! I sold all of these to Parts Express some time ago. There's an Audax Mylar film tweeter that will work well for the TF600 rear firing replacements.
    Hi Brian, my buddy Tom in RI suggested I contact you about my new/old pair of ADS L1590 (not 2nd) that I just acquired. They're not perfect, missing grills and probably need a recap, but the first repair seems to be very quiet or dead midranges. Do you have any advice about that? I can send them out to Richard So in AZ but I thought I'd check with you first and poke around with it before doing that. Thanks, -Joseph Amante (RI)
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi Joseph. Sorry I am just seeing this message. Send me a message via a "Conversation" and this will be easier. Thanks!
    BTW I ended up getting that Bedini 200/200 amp along with a pile of other gear from the guy in Kalamazoo that was using your picture of the Conrad Johnson's.
    I spoke with John Bedini and I'm sending it to him soon for service. I can't wait to hear that beast !
    baco99
    baco99
    Hey! What was the result of this?
    I have never had any DBX gear and have heard great things about them.

Could you do $400 shipped to 49022 ?

Thanks for the consideration,
    Hi,

I read your DQ-10 thread several times and I find it very informative. A re-cap is pretty much on my mind but as both of my two sets sound very good stock, I want to be absolutely sure that there will be a perceptible improvement in the sound. Is it really worth the time and expense? Also, if I'll proceed with the re-cap, wouldn't it be easier if I'll just clip the old caps, leaving most of the legs to solder the new caps to?
    Thank you.

Nick
    Hi - just a quick question - I might be able to go and pick up a pair of Kef Reference Three~Two today for a real steal of a price.. The wife reAlly wants me to have my time and hands free to work on fixing up our house lol and is pushing me to get these instead of spending a whole lot of time on the 104/2's but it feels like cheating lol.. Have you ever heard these? I am so in love with the 104/2's but this is tempting =S
    I don't know if I'm sending this to the right person; I'm sure you'll be able to tell me if I've got it wrong. Anyway, it was suggested to me that you're the person I should ask when it comes to fixing the dust cap on a Vandersteen 2ce. More specifically, I was told you were the expert when it came to a Vandersteen restoration. Have I the right guy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom