JarredCrowe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I have the SOA in Boulder City that needs some help....got form original owner, but it sat 20 years.
    Did you ship yours to Craig for repair? At first I thought he was local....have been trying to talk with Craig about it.

Are you pretty happy with your amp? Does it have enough power for you? What speakers and pre are you using with them?

Thanks!
    Curtis Campi
    775 722 6342
    C
    campipilot
    Give me a call if you get a chance please
    JarredCrowe
    JarredCrowe
    Did you ever get it sorted out? Sorry , I've been incredibly busy lately.
    The price is the only thing that makes me reconsider. It's at a pawn shop so I can't really barter down either. Luckily I can wait.
    (Continued because of character limit) The XLS has proper speaker protection. The only question will be price. $170 seems high to me. Also consider the higher up models which I think were the 404, 606, or 808?? Regards.
    Re: Crown XLS202 (non-D), this amp can pass a near perfect square wave. It is very fast with vertical rise and no rounding. If you like crystal clear sound, this amp delivers. From what I recall of the two 555's that passed through here, the XLS will sound similar and perhaps better but without the constant worry of no speaker relay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom