dgwojo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey, I hear you're the guy to go to for bulbs. I am looking for bulbs that go behind the tuner on the Kenwood KR-3200 (The tuner needle bulb is fine).

Any chance you can help?

Thanks
    Hi Dave, I'm looking for replacement bulbs for a yamaha ca 810 and a yamaha ct 800
    let me know if you can help, thanks. Jack Wozniak
    Looking for replacement bulbs (all) for my st-335 Toshiba tuner, it sounds like your my best chance to find them. Even led's would be cool
    Hi,

I need a 2mm micro-lamp for the dial pointer in a Pioneer SX-636. Would you have any of those?

Thanks,

Jim
    Hi! You wouldn't happen to have any more of those Denon relays left from your PMA-730 resto do you? I have a 750 that needs a new relay and can't find them anywhere. If you do, just let me know how much!
    Hi, picked of a sansui G-4500, lamps are all out, even power lamp. Every post mentions your expertise, and was hoping you could help me out with replacements-easier the better!
    Thanks!
    Hi Dgwojo
    I am looking for the following bulbs for my Kenwood KR-5150 Receiver: all dial bulbs, main tuning meter bulb.
    Many thanks,
    Meaudio1(Dave)
    Hey dgwojo, I have a Yamaha MX-800u and I need some lights/lamps and the red rubber covers for the wattage meters. How much do you charge per lamp and red cover? Thanks.
    Hi there, reading around the forums here, you are the guy to speak to about Vu meter bulbs for the Yamaha ca-810 amplifier.

Best regards, steve mackie (Australia)
    Hi, I understand you may have the lamps for a SONY STR 6045. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,
    SOS
    I'm looking for a complete lamp set for a Marantz 2275; I'm told you're the man. I'm up north of you but still a "troll" as they say round these parts.
    Hi, I'm looking for lights for my Sansui 8080db. Only need one "stereo" bulb, but would be interested in a few plus a couple of the fuse style to have as spares. Let me know if you have some and if you ship to Canada.
    hi there. I'm new to the site and understand you are a great source for bulbs. I need the 6.3v/40ma bulbs for the stereo indicator on my marantz 2270. are these still available as far as you know and if so how would I order them? Thanks , treehgr
    Stedybear626, I don't know of anyone offering lamps, just LED's for Fisher festoon applications, eBay "Festoon Fisher".
    I have a Pioneer SA-9100 with a burned out bulb on the front,8V .05A,has 2 pigtails insulated in what looks like vinyl. Base of the bulb is also encased in this. Would you have any of these? Also Pioneer QX-949 with light out on display. Got any?
    Andreas Novak
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom