Jenkster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I purchased from sberger.All he could tell me is their were some Crites upgrades. Again thanks Jenkster
    Hi, this is my first on Audiokarma,anyway I purchased some upgraded Cornwalls and I believe they were yours at one time. C-WO-15 1J933
    Would you tell me what they were?
    I would appreciate it so much.
    I would be interested in the mods you performed on your Klipsch
    Thanks
    DC
    dc270@charter.net
    Hi CP,
    I just may be interested. When would I be able to check them out? Also, are you interested in any partial trades? Let me know and we can go from there. I live on the south end of Bechelli Ln. I will send you a PM with my home phone number.
    Take care,
    Mark
    Hopefully this is not a duplication. The kappa 7's were in great shape when I put them in storage 2 years ago. My wife did not like the space they took up in the den. The woofers were refoamed and mid and tweeters were working fine. I only have the pioneer SA 9800 amp and was told I needed a bigger amp which I do not need for my house. I think they need a good home.
    cp
    Hello, He sold it and I thought it was you. Oh well, What are you selling?? I am selling Receivers: Onkyo 6500 MK11, Onkyo TX 8511 & Pioneer Q747: Speakers: Infinity Kappa 7, KLH 22, Realistic Nova 7B, Bose 201 series II, turntable: MCS 6700 and RS Lab 400, and several other small vintage speakers and a couple of equalizers. Let me know if you know anybody looking for something I have got.
    take care
    cp
    Also, I don't get on audiokarma as often anymore, if you don't mind, would you please email me at aage@live.ca?

Thanks again.
    Hi there! dnewman (Dave) tells me that you have some Quad stuff for sale.

Is it still available? If so, please let me know where you are (city)?

Thanks,
    Aage Johansen
    Ottawa, Ontario
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom