buickguy62
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Tom. Thanks' for the input on the purple jewel power switch for the A300. I think I am going to stay with the red one for now, as I plan on using the amp, and not really interested in a full restoration.
    Hi, I was curious about your parts list for the PC200, and your recommended wire-up for replacing the main can capacitor. I've never replaced one configured quite this way. Thanks!
    Hello Tom, i just bought the Harmond Kardon A30K kits from est house guy. But it dont have diagram or schematic. Greatly appreciated if could provide it.
    Thank you Tom
    mbao714@gmail.com
    Hi, Any info would help with the recap. I've already got the .1 and .47 orange drop caps and new fast recovery diodes. I've got the electrolytics ordered, just waiting for them to arrive. If there's anything else or any suggestions that would be good. I think this amp has very few hours on it for it'd age but age still takes it's toll.
    Sanford
    Hello there Tom, I have a question is there a posibility you could send me the Excel list of cap to replace and the schematic for HK A50K. I saw the pictures of your recap it's beautiful. I've bought the amp today I've never did a recap in my life it would be nice if you could give me some tips also. best regards Erick.

lechfarba@hotmail.com
    Hi Tom, I have a Harman Kardon A500 tube amp and I am planing to recap it. I found you have an Excel list of cap to replace and the schematic. Could you please send it to me to help me do the job, really appreciated!
    Pls send to my email is napovo@gmail.com

Best regards
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom