ericc129
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Hey eric how have you been ? Its mike. Stereo guy in Bossier
    ericc129
    ericc129
    Hey Mike,

You still around? I was checking messages on here and saw this old convo. I reluctantly sold the Sansui. I may get it back. It's been on a showfloor for a year and no one has even sniffed at it. Regardless, I moved back during covid. Living south of Broadmoor.....building one hell of a set up. I'm almost done with building a set of Cornscala Speakers
    ericc129
    ericc129
    . Basically a Klipsch COrnwall Bass Bin with a La Scala top....part of the reason I sold the sansui is that my speakers produce 106decibles with only one watt.....and be future proof down the road. No matter what tech or format changes, I can always use a lower level receiver since my speakers don't use any power.
    ericc129
    ericc129
    Ha I'm going through some old messages as this douche sent me a broken adcom off of BT.......anyway, hope all is well. I've been back in shreveport since the pandemic hit over by drug emporium off of e. kings hwy in south broadmoor
    Hi Eric,
    Here is your tracking #:
    1ZFV81110305005709
    Please shoot me an email or post to let know the tuner arrived safely; enjoy!
    Geoff
    ericc129
    ericc129
    Great, yeah it's 951 Sheridan Ave, Shreveport, Louisiana 71104
    Hi Eric
    Our thread and conversation regarding the tu317 disappeared last weekend; tuner is packed. But I need your mailing address. Please post it once you get this. Or email it to me at:
    Sullys15@cox.net

I'll check Paypal as well.
    Geoff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom