Roypercy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi just curious. Did your fisher cc-3000 have the issue with the cracked plastic bits on the shafts inside. If so, how did you go about fixing the issue?
    Roypercy
    Roypercy
    Hi Rocket: yes it did. I epoxied the plastic bits back on the shaft and wrapped the whole thing with rubber bands. Not a very elegant solution, but it held ok. That’s a very nice preamp
    Hello Roy, I a writing to see if you re capped the Fisher XP-7B speakers that you wrote about a few years ago. I have a pair and have already removed all the components. If you did the cap project, did you also swap the tweeters? There was only one tweeter working when I got these. I haven't decided to stay with original cone design or choose a silk dome and then, would I need to modify the capacitor rating?
    Hi there... I just commented on your old Pentagram thread as I have a pair too! Hope you're enjoying them, and nice avatar, I have that LP framed on the wall next to me along with Organized for Hi-Fi! Thanks for your helpful thread, cheers!

Charlie in Vermont
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom