rread13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea it sounded like it needs some work but that's something I know you can handle and then some.
    Thanks for the heads up on the ST-8 Rick. Sounds like it needs some work but it might be worth it if no one else bids. I'll have to check with him to find out what the shipping will be.

Les.
    Rick,

Thanks for the ebay link for the ST-7 auction item. I'm already watching that one and it looks like a really nice example. With more than 8 days left, there are already 30 watchers so I expect that it will likely sell for a lot of bucks. There is also an ST-8 on ebay that will ship to Canada but it has some blemishes on the aluminum panels which is a turn off for me. Thanks for the heads up.
    I recently acquired a vintage Harmon Kardon ST-7 turntable and will be restoring it back to working condition. I have been lurking in here for a while and decided it's time to join! Any tips are welcome and appreciated. I have purchased belts both platter and arm belts, bulbs; incandescent and LED'S, #9 and #31 O-Rings for the Roller Wheel for the arm assembly, and a few types of feet for it. I'll be posting updates as things progress with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom